Monday, July 26, 2010

Gerber catalinas


Baby food is hard to find cheap or coupons for. There are a couple of Gerber deals going on right now at Albertsons.


  1. Buy 2 Gerber Yogurts (in the baby food aisle, priced at $2.69) get $2 catalina. (I am not sure how long this runs.) I got a catalina coupon for $1.50/2 recently. Also lots of these have "try me free" peelies on them. Once you submit for the rebate, you get both yogurts for 69 cents! My purchase also generated another $1.50/2 coupon.

  2. Save on Gerber Beverages between 7/16/10-8/8/10 Spend $5-$9.99, get $1 cat, spend $10-$14.99, get $2 cat, spend $15 or more get $3 cat. I have also gotten coupons for Gerber juices from the catalina machine before. These products also often go on clearance, so keep an eye out.

Another good way to get Gerber coupons, is to get on their mailing list. Click here to sign up. They will frequently mail you coupons based on your childs age and progress level.

No comments:

Post a Comment