Friday, April 15, 2011

Review: Hormel Compleats Kids Meals


I was selected by shespeaks to do a review on Hormel Compleats Kids Meals. They sent me a package with four varieties included to try. We came home late from a tee ball game and I heated them up for dinner. They only take 45 seconds in the microwave. My kids, ages 7,5 and 2 loved them. They ate every bite of every variety. I loved that they were quick and easy after a busy stressful day. They are also cheaper and healthier than fast food. On the negative, I wish they would have had a "side" of veggies like Gerber Graduates do, although a couple did have veggies mixed in. I also didn't care for the extra stickers inclosed. My kids just threw these on the floor and didn't pay any attention to them.

Overall, I think it is a good product and one I would use again, if the price was right of course. If you would like to try them, leave a comment and the first two people will receive a B1G1 free coupon for Hormel Compleats Kids Meals.





In the spirit of full disclosure, Hormel Foods provided samples of Hormel® Compleats® Kids Microwave Meals for me and my family to try. No payment was given and as always, all opinions given here are fully my own.

2 comments:

  1. I wouldn't mind trying these, although I'm not a fan of the "grown up" version of these . . . glad to know your kids liked them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to try these too, my kids like the kid cusine but I bet these are healtier :)

    ReplyDelete