- Added $12 to my rebate envelope
- Spent $21.44 from my recycled cash
- Retail amount to date: $838.51
- Amount spent out of pocket in 2010: $114.81
Friday, April 30, 2010
Thursday, April 29, 2010
- Albertsons: 5 cents off per gallon for every $50 you spend. Your receipt will give you a update on how much you have earned. Then go to the Albertsons gas station and give them your rewards card (or your rewards card number). The amount off per gallon will automatically be taken off your total! (limit of 20 gallons and rewards expire after 30 days)
- Safeway: 3 cents off per gallon everyday with club card. (no purchase necessary)
- Fred Meyer: 3 cents off per gallon everyday, 10 cents off per gallon when you spend $100 and 15 cents off per gallon when you use your Fred Meyer Rewards MasterCard. Totals on receipt, give card to collect rewards. Wish our Fred Meyer had a gas station too :(
- fuelmeup is a website that will show you the 10 best prices on gas for your zip code or where you are travelling.
*If you know of any gas reward programs in your area, please leave a comment and share.
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Pretty good week, great if we get doubles!
- Mission Tortillas 79 cents, limit 6 UPDATE use 0.75/1 for 4 cents tortillas!!
- Kraft Mac & Cheese 69 cents, limit 9
- Sara Lee Bagels $1.57, limit 4
- Platter Style Bacon $1.99/lb
- Arrowhead Water 24 pack, $2.99 limit 4, There is a catalina running on Arrowhead water: Buy 2 get $2 cat, buy 3 get $3 cat, buy 4 or more get $5 cat, so after the cat, you can get 4 packs for just $6.96! Stock up for BBQ season and food storage!
- Taco Bell Salsa 99 cents, limit 4
- Buy 6 Lean Cuisine, ($1.88 each) get a FREE Skinny Cow Frozen treats instantly
- Free milk catalina when you buy any 4 participating General Mills Cereals, use $1/3 from 3/28 SS
- Save $1.50 off one milk and Nabisco cookies with in ad coupon.
- Lots of B1G1 free meat deals
- Fresh Express Garden Salad, Slaw, or Shreds 99 cents
- Tropicana 2/$5, use $1/2 from 4/25 RP=$2 each
- Albertsons Split Chicken Breasts $1/lb
- Oscar Meyer Deli Meats B1G1 Free, use $1/2
- Strawberries 2/$5 (1 pound package)
- Cilantro 34 cents each
- Old Orchard Frozen Juice $1.29, use $1/4
- Capri Sun $2, use $1/1 (Sunrise variety only) from 4/25 SS=$1
- Cheez-it 2/$3 (must buy 2) use $1/2=$1 each!
- Tabasco Sauce $1, use 0.50/1=50 cents!
- Welch's Grape Juice $3, use $1/1 from coupons.com=$2
- Post Cereal Catalina: Buy 4 get $3 cat, Buy 5 or more get $4 cat, on sale for 3/$5=$3.34 for 5 boxes after cat.
- Arrowhead Catalina: listed above in in ad coupons.
- P&G: Buy $20 in participating P&G products and get $5 catalina, plus 5 Redbox codes, (Go find your make it take it Easy (miti) coupon booklet from Albertsons!) Note: all P&G coupons from the inserts expire on 4/30, but there is a new P&G insert coming out 5/2.
- Tide $10.99, use $1/1 from 4/4 P&G=$9.99
- Bounty $5.99, use 0.50/1 from miti book=$5.49
- Charmin $5.99, use 0.25/1 from 4/4 P&G=$5.74 (the 25 cents coupons are just annoying!)
- Bounce $4.99, use 0.25/1 from 3/7 P&G=$4.74
- Downy $4.99, use $1/1 from 4/4 P&G=$3.99
- Bounty Napkins $2.99
- Puffs tissue $1, use 0.50/2 from miti book (nice filler item)
- Charmin Freshmates $2.99
- Iams Cat Food $7.99, use $2/1 from 3/7 P&G=$6.99
- Iams Dog Food $26.99, use $3/1 from 3/7 P&G=$23.99
- Cascade $3.99, use 0.50/1 from miti book=$3.49
- Dawn or Ivory $1.99, use 0.50/1 from miti book=$1.49
- Mr. Clean cleaner or Magic Erasers (best invention ever!) $2.50
- Swiffer refills $6.99, use 0.50/1 from 3/7 P&G=$6.49
- Febreeze Air Effects $2.50, use $1/1 from 3/7 P&G=$1.50
- Tide Stain Release $10.99, use $3/1 from 3/7 P&G or 3/21 RP=$7.99
- Crest $2.49, use $1/1 from 4/4 P&G=$1.49
- Oral B Toothbrush $2.49, use $2/1 from 4/4 P&G (not sure if this style included)=49 cents!
- Glide Dental Floss $2.49, use 0.75/1 from 4/4 P&G=$1.74
- Gillette Venus Cartridges $9.99
- Always $4.99, use $1/1 from 3/7 P&G=$3.99
- Tampax $4.99, use $1/1 from 3/7 P&G=$3.99
- Prilosec $24.99, use $3/1 from 4/4 P&G=$21.99
- Pampers $9.99, use $2/1 from 3/21 RP=$7.99
- Head & Shoulders $4.49, use $1/1 from miti book=$3.49
- Cover Girl 30% off, various coupons from 3/7, 4/4 P&G and 4/11 RP
- Duracell Batteries $1.99
*This post is part of the grocery gathering for Albertsons in Oregon. Click on over for more deal matchups.
Monday, April 26, 2010
- Spend $40 on any combination of case or ream paper and get back $25 in Staples Rewards.
- Buy Duracell Batteries, on sale for $9.99 each (20 pack of AA or AAA) and get back $9.99 in Staples Rewards, limit 2.
- Ink Recycling, recycle ANY ink cartridge and get $3/cartridge back in Staples Rewards. You can recycle up to 10 per month. This deal is always running.
What is Staples Rewards? Staples Rewards is a program you sign up for. You get an account and a card. Just scan the card when you purchase your items and the Staples Reward items will automatically get credited to your account. About a month later, Staples will mail you a coupon to use at Staples. I use mine to buy what else, but more ink!
Here is a breakdown of my fab deal today:
- Bought 2 batteries $19.98
- Used a $10 Staples Rewards coupon (rebate amount from previous purchase)
- Turned in 10 ink cartridges
- Paid $9.98
- Will get back $49.98 in Staples Rewards coupons! Looks like more free ink in my future!
- Safeway, up to 50 cents per coupon, up to 4 per transaction. You just need to hand them the double coupon that is in every ad, every week.
- Albertsons, up to $1 per coupon, up to 3 per transaction. Hand the cashier the 3 double the value coupons that appear periodically in the weekly ad or a special Sunday insert.
- Kmart, periodically double events. The last one was up to $2 and limit of 5 per day. This was a Shop Your Way Rewards event, tracked by your rewards card.
I really hate the limit per transaction rule at Albertsons and Safeway. I would much rather they just had a doubles day or something, but alas the rules are in place so it doesn't get out of hand. What do you think, do you like doing numerous transactions to use numerous doublers? Do the cashiers give you a hard time about this?
Note: I have heard of "tripling" coupons, but have yet to see this in the NW :(
Saturday, April 24, 2010
- Stayfree $1.99
- Use $2/1 from 3/28 RP
- Listerine/Reach 2 for $6
- $3 SCR on 2
- Use various $1/1 from 3/7 RP(Listerine) or 4/11 RP (Reach), stack with $1/1 Listerine coupon from video values
- =2 FREE if you buy Listerine
- Pantene B1G1 Free
- Use $3/2 from 3/7 P&G
- Cottonelle 20 pack $10.99
- Use $1/1 from April All You, stack with $1/1 video values
- First Response Pregnancy Test $12.99
- $3 SCR
- Use $2/1
- Benefiber $9.99
- $3 SCR
- Use $2/1 from 3/7 SS, stack with $1/1 video values
- Johnson and Johnson Clean & Clear 2 for $9
- $5 SCR when you buy 3
- Use $2/1 (should be able to print 2)
- =$4.50 for 3 products!
- Bandaids $1.99
- use $0.50/1 from 4/25 SS, stack with 0.50/1 Rite Aid in ad coupon
- =99 cents!
- Rite Aid Trash Bags B1G1 Free
- Use $1/1 Xtreme Flex from video values
- Rite Aid Disposable Razors B1G1 50% off
- Use $1/1 Magnum Razor from video values
- Biore, buy any pore strip get a free facial wash or moisturizer
- Use Buy any pore strips, get free cleanser from 3/7 SS
- =3 products for the price of the pore strips!
- $10 off Sunglasses over $17.99
- $2 SCR on Foster Grant or Style Science
- Use $5 coupon from video values for Style Science or Foster Grant
- =as low as 99 cents!
- Colgate Pro Clinical $2.99
- Use $1/1 from 4/11 SS, stack with $1 in ad coupon
- =99 cents!
- Finish B1G1 Free
- Use 2 $1/1 from 3/21 SS
- =$2 off price of one
- Schick Hydro Razor $8.99
- $6 SCR
- Ban Deodorant B1G1 50% off
- $10 SCR when you buy 4
- Use 4 $1/1 from 4/18 SS
- online price $5.29, so 4=$15.88
- =after SCR and coupons, $1.88 for 4!
*This post is part of the grocery gathering for Rite Aid. Click on over for more deal matchups!
Friday, April 23, 2010
- Didn't add any rebates
- Spent $16.26 from my rebate recycled cash stash
- Retail amount: $771.61
- Amount spent out of pocket in 2010: $114.81
Thursday, April 22, 2010
- Post Cereal, (4/23-5/16), Buy 4 get $3 cat, Buy 5 or more get $4 cat (ANY 10 oz or larger) Wait for a sale...
- Buy any combination of 3 Tombstone pizzas or Capri Sun 10 packs (4/25-5/22), Get 2 Free Redbox movie rentals. Again wait for the sale.
- Arrowhead water (4/23-5/16) Buy 2 get $2 cat, buy 3 get $3 cat, buy 4 or more get $5 cat (.5 liter 24 packs). Arrowhead is on sale this week 3 for $10, so buy 4, pay $13.33 get back $5. Very good for 4 packs of water, just over $2 per pack.
* Also, there are lots of ConAgra coupons, plus the coupon booklet mail in form in the April All You, but you have to by it at Walmart. For some reason, the subscriptions do not have this middle insert. (I ranted about it in the previous post :)) If you are planning on doing the ConAgra promo deal, it is worth checking out.
2) I went in to redeem my free Rimmel cosmetic coupon from April All You that says redeem at Walmart. Guess what?!? Walmart, at least mine, doesn't carry Rimmel.
So once again, I was reminded why I hate Walmart. I even found several candiates for people of walmart, but lucky for them I wasn't packing a camera. Seriously, why do people wear stained pjs/sweats and forget to bathe then decide to go shopping, all the while talking profainly. It is worse than R rated movies!
Rite Aid, I am sincerely sorry, I won't be tempted even by free products to Walmart again. Vent over, sorry!
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
- Tillamook Brick Cheese $3.99, first one
- Red, Golden Delicious, or Cameo Apples, 68 cent/lb
- Starkist Tuna 69 cents
- Sunny D $1, use 0.25/1 from 2/7 SS=75 cents
- Arm & Hammer laundy detergent $3.49, use $1/1 from 4/11 SS=$2.49
- Frigo String Cheese $3.49, use 0.40/1 from 1/31 RP=$3.09
Kellogg's Catalina, Buy 4 participating products, get $4 cat
- Use $1.50/2 from 3/28 RP or redplum.com
- Use $1.25/3 from 3/28 RP on Poptarts
- Check your stash!
Avatar Promotion, buy Avatar DVD for $15.99, get a 3-pack Pop Secret Popcorn and a Hershey's Theatre Box Candy Free!
ConAgra Promo, buy $25 worth of participating products, get a $10 catalina
- Hunts Ketchup $1
- Hunts BBQ Sauce $1
- Hunts Spaghetti Sauce $1
- Hunts Snack Pack Pudding $1
- Chef Boyardee Pasta $1
- Van Camps Pork & Beans $1
- Healthy Choice Soup $1
- Blue Bonnet Margarine $1
- Crunch 'n Munch $1
- Hunts Tomato Sauce 50 cents,
- Dannon Activia, Light & Fit, or Crush Cups $2, use various coupons from 3/28 and 4/11 SS
- Hunts Tomato Sauce (29 oz) $1.50
- Hunts Tomatoes $1.50
- Manwich $1.50
- Orville Redenbacher's Popcorn B1G1 Free, use various coupons from 3/28 SS
- Alexia Crunchy Snacks B1G1 Free
- 7-up, Sunkist, A&W 2 liters $1.25
- Banquet Brown and Serve $1.25
- Dixie Plates, Cups, or Bowls $2.50
- Vanity Fair Napkins $2.50, use 0.50/1 from 3/14 RP=$2
- Poppycock $2.50
- Marie Callender's Dinner, Pot Pie or Al Dente' $2.50, use $1/1 from April All You=$1.50
- Healthy Choice Complete Selections or Cafe Steamers $2.50
- Healthy Choice Fresh Mixers $3, use $1/1 from 3/28 SS=$2
- Marie Callendar's Homestyle Creations $3, use $1/1 from 4/18 SS=$2
- Pam Cooking Spray $3, use 0.35/1 from 3/28 SS
- Hebrew National $3
- Healthy Choice Simple Selections or Naturals $2,
- Egg beaters $2.50
- Snapple $5.99
- Brawny $5.99, use 0.50/1 from 3/14 RP
- Quilted Northern $5.99, use 0.50/1 from 3/14 RP
*Check your stash for more coupons, there has been a recent All You mail in rebate booklet and a Walmart freebie booklet that you might have. Also the April All You if you buy it at a newstand, has more coupons in it that matchup.
*If you are doing this deal, save your receipt to mail here to get a coupon booklet from ConAgra.
*This post is part of the grocery gathering for Albertsons in Oregon. Click on over to check out more matchups.
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Deal Diva Secret #2: Most people know you can use one coupon per item or as many items as the coupon states ($1/2...etc), however few know you can use manufacturer's coupons with store coupons to get some great deal! This term is called stacking and fairly simple and straight forward. Some things to remember:
- Manufacturer's coupons are put out by the manufacturer and will say "manufacturer" on the top. The manufacturer is taking the loss on the product.
- Store coupons are put out by the store, they are usually a special "sale price" rather than cents or dollars off. The store is taking the loss here. Store coupons will usually say "store coupon" at the top. They might also have the store logo on them. They are usually found in the store ad for the week, by the product, or occasionally come in the mail.
- If the store mails you a coupon or gives you a coupon that says "manufacturer" on it, but still has the store logo it is still considered a manufacturer's coupon. It is just kosher to use this coupon at the store that gave it to you, as that was the store/manufacturer's intention.
- The one exception I can think of it Rite Aid. Rite Aid store coupons say manufacturer on the top, but has a RC in front of the bar code. Any Rite Aid coupons (video values, ads, wellness, etc) will have this RC and are store coupons that can be stacked.
*Example from this weeks Albertsons ad:
- Bar S meat Franks 88 cents with in ad coupon, use $1/2=76 cents for 2! That means buy 2 packages, at check-out give the cashier the store coupon (usually the coupon will have a limit on it, like 4 or something, but even if you buy 4, you only need one store coupon) and the manufacturer's coupon and you will get both packages for 76 cents!
Saturday, April 17, 2010
- Earn one point for every dollar you spend (non-prescription)
- Earn 25 points for every prescription purchase
- For every 125 points you earn (at 125, at 250 and at 375), you get a one-time 10% off shopping pass (via email)
- When you reach 500 points, 10% off all non-prescription purchases every day, discounts remains through calendar year
- When you reach 500 points, free health screenings, one free blood glucose and total cholesterol screening at Quest Diagnostics (or equivalent). This reward will be awarded by certificate via email with more complete instructions.
- When your reach 1,000 point, 20% off all non-prescription purchases, this discount will remain through calendar year.
- Everyday enjoy: member-only sale pricing, 10% off Rite Aid Brand products and 24/7 access to a pharmacist when you call 1-800-RITEAID
To read in even more detail, visit here.
Wow, it sounds great to me. I love reward programs when I am already shopping there. Let me know what you think. I hope this is a way that Rite Aid will turn it's financial problems around. I will be so sad if they have to sell out to someone else.
- Kenneth Cole Reaction 3 pieces (button shirt, tee shirt, and shorts) regularly $54, got it for $8.49 today!
- Greendog sundress regularly $28, got it for $3.99
- Nike track suit 2 pieces regularly $48, got if for $2.99
- Epic threads shorts regularly $30, got it for $4.49
- Quiksilver tee shirt, regularly $16, got it for $4
That is why I love Macy's! 8 pieces of name brand clothing for $23.96 and I saved over $152.04!
Last week for the April SCR catalog, that was fast! Anyway, looked at May's and it looks fantastic! Lovin' Rite Aid, not to mention the release of the Wellness Program starting April 18 (I will do a separate post on that.) Remember to watch video values for your $5/$20 coupon plus others. Also a $5/$25 coupon on redplum.com and when you register for the Wellness Program.
- U by Kotex $3.49
- $3.49 SCR
- Use $1/1 from 4/18 SS
- =$1 overage!
- Reveal Light Bulbs 2/$6
- $2 SCR on 2
- $2 Bonus Rebate on 2!
- Use 2 $1/1 from 3/7 or 4/18 SS
- =2 for FREE!!
- Purex 3 in 1, B1G1 Free (love this stuff)
- Use 2 $2/1 from 4/18 SS
- =$4 off 2 products
- Rogaine $39.99
- $ 5 SCR
- Use $5 from Feb All You
- Burt's Bees Deal Spend $25 get $5 gift card (Brita and Clorox Greenworks also included)
- Use $1/1 from 4/18 SS, stack with $1/1 video values coupon
- Sea Breeze $4.99
- $3 SCR
- Use $1/1 from 4/11 SS or April All You
- =99 cents!
- Huggies $8.99
- Use $3/1 from coupons.com
- Dixie Ultra Plates $1.99
- Use $2/2 from video values
- =$1.98 for 2 packs
- Neutrogena Deal, $5 SCR when you spend $20
- Skin Care B1G1 50% off, Make-up 40% off
- Use $5/1 Neutrogena Clinical from March All You
- Use $3/1 from April All You, and/or $2/1 and $1/1 from 3/28 SS (all makeup)
- NYC makeup B1G1 50%
- Use 2 $1/1 from 4/18 RP, or B1G1 Nail Polish from March All You, or Buy $10 get $5 off from April All You
*This post is part of the grocery gathering for Rite Aid. Click on over for more great deal matchups.
Friday, April 16, 2010
Thursday, April 15, 2010
- First print out this $10/$25 before you shop. (only valid until 1 PM) You should be able to use this coupon on anything that doesn't have a price that ends in .98...these are everyday values and the coupon will not work.
- 60% off fashion clearance (changes to 50% after 1 PM). I love the clearance rack on these sales!
- Clarins Gift time (5 piece skin caring kit with purchase of 2 Clarins products, one must be skin) Bonus Gift during One Day Sale, add a free Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch to your 5 piece set.
- Bed sets marked down as low $29.99-$99.99 (regularly $80-$350).
- Lots of deals on tableware, small kitchen appliances, and cookware.
- Carter's sleepwear for infants $9.99 (regularly $20-$24).
- Handbags clearanced to 50-75% off.
- Great Shoe Sale, Buy 1 get extra 15% off, buy 2 get extra 20% off, buy 3 get extra 30% off
- Extra 20% off jewelry "selections"
- Style & Co Jeans for misses $17.99 (regularly $40-$44).
- Lots of deals on men's and women's dress separates.
- Too many others to list check out the catalog for the best deals in your area. (These prices are for the Northwest).
- Added $25.49 from my March SCR check
- Spent $7.99 from my cash stash
- Retail amount: $727.09
- Amount spent out of pocket in 2010: $114.81
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
- L'Oreal Everpure
- Borba Skin Care
- Ideal Sweetener
- Dove Daily Treatment Conditioner
- True Lemon
- Member's Mark Baby Formula
- Dove Men Care
- Special K bar
- Parent's Choice Formula
- Crest White Strips
- Purex 3-in-1
- Hussana hair care
- John Freida hair care
- Head and Shoulders hair care
- Kraft Mac & Cheese
- Many other cookbooks, coupons, and newsletters to sign up for
- Kotex U is there new products. You can get a generous sample pack with $1/1 coupon. Next week Rite Aid also has this product for free after SCR!
For more freebies, please visit freebies4mom.
What have you gotten in your mailbox lately?
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
*Quaker Sale (not as good as last time) Use $3/5 coupon in ad (manufacturer's coupon) to get 5 items for $1 or $1.40. I hope they have extra coupons available in the store, let me know if you spotted some.
- $1: Cap'n Crunch, Life, Chewy Granola Bars, Dipps, Quaker Breakfast Cookies, Auna Jemima or Quaker Oatmeal Pancake Mix
- $1.40: Quaker Oatmeal, Aunt Jemima Syrup
*Only 2 days left to do the refund rewards, buy $300 gift card, get $30 free or buy $250 get $20 free.
*Saturday only free 2 liter Sunkist Orange Soda
*Free Nature Sweet Vine Cherry Tomatoes when you buy 2 Fresh Express Salad Blends priced at 2 for $5, use $1.50/2 from 2/21 SS (regional?)
*Free Lay's Chips when you buy 2 Hillshire Farm lunchmeat, use $1/2 from 3/14 RP
- Cantalope 58 cents/lb
- Yoplait Yogurt 50 cents, use 0.40/6 from 3/21 SS=$2.60 for 6
- Campbells Select Harvest Soup $1, use 0.50/2 from 2/7 SS=$1.50 for 2
- Bar S meat Franks 88 cents with in ad coupon, use $1/2=76 cents for 2!
- Boneless Chicken Breast $1.79/lb
- Yoplait Greek Yogurt $1, use 0.30/1 or 0.30/1 from 3/28 SS=70 cents!
- Snuggle $3.99, use $3/1 from 3/28 SS=$1
In ad coupons: (store=stackable, all $5 off)
- Tide 150 oz, $15.99 with coupon, stack with $1/1 from 4/4 P&G=$14.99
- Charmin Bath Tissue $8.99 with coupon, stack with 0.25/1 from 4/4 P&G=$8.74
- Bounty Paper Towel $9.99 with coupon, stack with 0.25/1 from 4/4 P&G=$9.74
- Arctic Shores Shrimp $12.98 with coupon
- Any $20 Stockman & Dakota Beef purchase
- Extra Jumbo Raw Shrimp $14.98 with coupon
- 10 Gatorade and 5 Propel, 67 cents each when you buy 15
- 2 Culinary Circle Meat or Cheese Lasagna $8.98 for 2 with coupon
- German Chocolate or Double Dutch Fudge Cake $6.99 with coupon
- 2 TGI Friday's Complete Skillet Meal $8.98 when you buy 2 with coupon, stack with 2 $2/1 from 2/21 SS=$4.98 for 2!
- 2 Bertolli Olive Oil $7.98 for 2 with coupon, stack with 2 $1/1 from 1/31 SS=$5.98 for 2!
- 24 Prevacid $23.99 with coupon, stack with $10/1 from 3/28 or 4/11 SS=$13.99
- Iams Cat Food $19.99 with coupon
- Purina One Dog Food $16.99 with coupon
- 2 homelife Charcoal Briquets, $8.98 for 2 with coupon
Manufacter's coupons (non-stackable)
- Free Clorox Bleach when you buy Clorox 2 Stain Fighter and Color Booster ($1.49 value)
- Save $2 on any 2 Green Works Cleaning products
- Free Green Works Clean Product whn you buy Green Works Laundry Detergent
- Save $1 on one package of Sparkle 8 roll paper towels
- Save $1 on all detergent
- Save $2 on 2 Clorox Wipes
- Save $2 on any Pine-Sol and Formula 409 product
- Save $2 on any Glad Trash bags
- Save $1 on one package of Angel Soft 12 roll
- The Baby Event is going through 4/17, I am not sure if the prices are still the same, but check out this deal to learn how to get $14 in catalinas by spending $30 ish.
- Ziplocs: buy 3 get $2 cat, priced at $1.99 this week, use $1/2 and/or 0.40/1 from 3/21 SS=85 cents a box when you factor in cat.
*This post is part of the grocery gathering for Albertsons in Oregon. Click on over for even more deals.
Monday, April 12, 2010
- BLINKIE =in-store manufacturer’s coupon near the product, usually from a red blinking box
BOGO/B1G1 = Buy One Get One
- CATALINA (or Cat) = Coupon printed at register after purchased
- DOUBLE COUPON = Coupon that grocery store doubles in value
- FILLER =item purchased for the deal work, example: using a $1 item to get to the needed $25
- IP =internet printable coupon (also called printable)
- GM = General Mills (Newspaper insert)
- LOSS LEADER = item that a store puts on a fantastic sale, usually losing money on it, in hopes that while you’re in store buying the item, you will buy the rest of your shopping list there
- OOP =out of pocket
- OVERAGE=the amount of money made on buying an item (profit), also called Money Maker
- OYNO=on your next order
- OOP = Out of Pocket
- P&G = Proctor & Gamble (Newspaper Insert)
- Peelie = Coupon you peel off package
- RP= Red Plum (Newspaper Insert)
- ROLLING= using a CAT to pay for an item that produces another CAT
- SCR=Single Check Rebate (Rite Aid's Rebate system)
- SS= Smart Source (Newspaper Insert)
- STACKING = Using stores allow multiple use of coupons – manufacturer’s & store coupons or rebates.
- TEAR PAD = A pad of coupons or MIR near a product or on display
Example of an deal the way I post:
- Dishsoap $1.29, use 0.50 in ad coupon stacked with 0.75/1 coupon in 1/20 SS=4 cents...meaning dishsoap is on sale for $1.29 the store has a coupon in the ad for 50 cents off which you can use with the 75 cents manufacter's coupon in the January 20 Smart Source insert to get the item for only 4 cents!
For my deals, I usually post an = meaning the amount you will pay at the register.
However, on Rite Aid the = sign is the amount you pay after for the item after the SCR is factored in, meaning your register total will be higher, but you will get reimbursed when you get your SCR check.
- Razor $5.99
- SCR $3
- Use $1/1 from 3/7 RP with $1/1 video values coupon
- =99 cents...
which means, razors are on sale for $5.99, there is a $3 Single Check Rebate available for this item, use the $1 coupon from the March 7 Red Plum and the $1 off 1 coupon from video values, total cost of item 99 cents (you will pay $3.99 at register, but get reimbursed later)
*What confuses you? What questions do you have?
- Gerber Generations Celebration
- Hasbro Game Night
- Soliel Spread the Sunshine
- Kraft First Taste
- McDonalds McNuggets and Shrek Forever
- Bicycle Playing Card
- Breyers Summer to Remember
- Ball Fresh Taste of Summer
- Aquafina Flavor Your Day
House party is a great site! If chosen for a party, you will get a hostess pack that includes coupons, freebies, and fun for you and your guests. It is a great way to learn about new products, get coupons and freebies, and just spread the word on great products while hanging out with friends. Let me know if you get a house party!
UPDATE: I have been selected to host the Bicycle Playing Cards party! Click over and enter with all these parties, you are bound to get one too! Remember to sell your party on your application! Be creative and original!
Saturday, April 10, 2010
- Huggies Overnights $9.99, used $2 coupon from mailer=$5.99
- Pull-ups $9.99, used $2 coupon from mailer=$5.99
- Wipes $1.09 (filler)
- Juicy Juice, free with $20 Huggies purchase
- Gum $1 each, 2 free with $1/2 from 2/28 SS
- Fruit Snacks $2, used $1 printable from redplum.com (not sure if still available)=Free
- Endust Free $3.19, used $1.50 from January or March All You=19 cents
Did you love this week? Take a minute to say thank you. firstname.lastname@example.org Hopefully they will do it again.
Remember to look on redplum.com for a $5/$25 coupon also $5/$20 at video values. Lots of matchups this week using video values, so it might be a good time to earn your coupon.
- Crest 3D White Vivid Toothpaste $2.99
- $2 SCR
- Use $1/1 from 4/4 P&G=
- 1 cent overage!
- AMO complete multi-purpose solution $7.99
- $7.99 SCR
- Maybelline B1Get1 50% off
- Use $1/1 Great Lash mascara from 3/28 RP or $1/1 duos or quads eye shadow from video values
- Tide $10.99
- Use in $1 off in ad coupon and $1/1 from 4/4 P&G
- Always or Tampax $6.99
- $2 SCR (limit 1 rebate)
- Always: Use $1/1 from 3/7 P&G or Buy pads (24-52 count) get free 12-24 count.
- Tampax: use $1/1 from 3/7 P&G or $2/1 from 3/7 P&G (Pearl) or Buy 36-60 count get free 18-20 count
- Schick Hydro Blade Razor $8.99
- $6 SCR
- TRESemme B1 G1 Free
- Use 2 $1/1 from 3/21 SS
- Gatorade B1G1 Free
- Nivea Lip Care $2.99
- $2 SCR
- =99 cents
- L'Oreal B1G1 50% off
- Use $2/1 off any eye product from 1/24 RP stacked with $2/1 double extend lash boost mascara from video values
- L'Oreal Everstrong or Everpure Shampoo/Conditioner $5.99
- $5 SCR on 2
- Use $2 $2/1 from 2/21 RP (Everstrong) or 2 $2/1 from 3/21 RP (Everpure)
- =$2.98 for 2!
- Almay Cosmetics B1G1 50% off
- $1 SCR on Almay eye
- Use $1/1 from 3/7 SS
- Stayfree B1G1 50% off
- Use 2 $2/1 from 3/28 RP, stack with $1/1 from video values
- Brita Pitcher Filters $12.99
- $5 gift card on $25 purchase (also include Greenworks/Burt's Bees products)
- Use $2/1 from video values
- Cascade/Dawn $2.99 each
- Use $1 in ad coupon (for both), stacked with 0.50/1 from 4/4 P&G and 0.50/1 from 4/4 )P&G
- =$3.98 for both
- Cottonelle $6.49
- Use $1/1 coupon from April All You, stacked with $1 video values coupon
- Fantastik $1.99
- Use 0.55/1 from March All You
- Pledge $3.49
- Use 0.50 in ad coupon, stacked with $1/1 from 2/28 SS
- Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner $12.99
- Use $3 in ad coupon, stacked with $5/1 from 3/21 SS
- Tugaboos Diapers $6.99
- $2 SCR
- Buy one pair Forster or Style Science Sunglass get another pair for $1
- Use $5 coupon for Style Science on video values AND $5 coupon for Foster on video values UPDATE: Sorry I typed this wrong originally, the glasses are priced at $12.99 and up, so you could get 2 pairs of glasses for $13.99, use the coupons and get two for $3.99!
*This post is part of the grocery gathering at becentsable.net for Rite Aid. Click on over for more deals and matchups!
Friday, April 9, 2010
- the amazing race, answer trivia and watch short clips for your chance to win $7,000, enter weekly.
- american idol answer three questions about the Ford music video for a chance to win a American Idol inspired Ford Fusion, enter weekly.
- Another good source to look for sweeps in the Rite Aid SCR catalog. Right now they have one from 7-up for a chance to win one of two Smart cars.
- sweeties sweeps Wendy's blogs about the almost all the sweeps out there, she categorizied them by prize, ways to enter, and deadlines. She is also on facebook and it is a little easier to follow all the sweeps there.
A funny thing happened when the cashier started to scan my coupons. It said I won a K'Ching reward, but then the computer froze. She had to reboot the whole system and it took forever to restart and then she had to manually enter everything in again. (I also had more non-coupon stuff). Anyway, it "lost" my reward, so I won't ever know what my free coupon was for. :( I still am loving Kmart though! The manager and cashier were so friendly and patient (as they have been all week.) They are especially nice knowing that I am playing by the "rules" and not expecting more. They said a lady came in yesterday with a cartload of "free" items and then got very upset when they told her she could only use 5 coupons! I hope most people are playing by the rules so this will happen more often! Please, please be respectful, honest, and knowledgeable coupon divas. :)
Heading back tomorrow for diapers probably, I was hoping for cheap pull-up wipes, but I can't find them. What are you planning?
Thursday, April 8, 2010
- Added a $5 Rite Aid gift card (from Nivea deal), $10 from Johnsons skincare deal, $8.99 from Schick razor rebate, and $2.99 from Renpure rebate.
- Spent $9.28 from my recycled cash.
- Retail amount: $717.10
- Amount spent out of pocket in 2010: $114.81
- Buy 2 Pampers wipe boxes priced at $8.99 each
- Buy other products on the Baby Event sale to get your total to at least $30 ($12.02 needed)
- Get back $4 catalina for the wipes (spend at least $16 in Pampers wipes get $4 back)
- Get back $10 for Baby Event catalina (spend $30 in baby sale products get back $10)
- Total spent around $30, get back $14. This deal should roll too.
The only problem I see is there weren't many wipes out, ask an employee for more or get a raincheck (or special order). Both catalinas run through 4/17, so you should have plenty of time to get them in.
- Venus Disposable Razors $6 each
- Use $2 off Venus disposables from 3/7 or 4/4 P&G, doubled=$2 each razor pack
- Used my $5 catalina from yesterday
- Will submit for the $10 Mastercard when you buy $25 in P&G products. Look for the green rebate forms in the store by the products. Also most P&G products (if not all) qualify. The form lists the brand, but it is more than what is on the ad, including Pampers products.
- Will submit online for the must have its magazine offer, spend $30 on select P&G products receive a free magazine subscription.
How did today go for you?
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
- Quilted Northern $7.49, used 0.50/1 from 3/14 RP=$6.49
- Vanity Fair Napkins $3.79, used 0.50/1 from 3/14 RP=$2.79
- 2 Vanity Paper Plates $2.49, used 0.50/1 from 3/14 RP=$1.49 each (These are great for BBQ season coming up, hopefully.)
- 2 Dixie Cups $2.99, used 0.35/1 from 3/14 RP=$2.29 for one and $2.64 for the other (reached my 5 limit). These are donations for my daughter's Kindergarten class.
- Used my $5 catalina coupon from yesterday
- Got another $5 catalina coupon...yeah for rolling!
- Will send in for the GP rebate (spend $20 get $5 back) from the 3/14 RP insert. (I have an extra if you need one, email me your address and I will send it out ASAP).
*Pleases remember to hand over your card at the beginning of the transaction, otherwise you have to return stuff and rescan. (Thanks Becky!)
*I also found another catalina. Spend $15 on Dove products get $5 back. Dove Ultimate Clear is on sale for $3.79, use $2/1 (print it twice) to get 2 free and $7.58 towards your total. Many other high value coupons in the 3/28 RP.
*If you found any deals or want to share a picture of your score, please email me. I would love to share them.
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
- Kraft Mac & Cheese 2 for $1, limit 4
- Hamburger/Chicken/Tuna Helper 89 cents, use 0.75/3 from 3/7 SS, limit 6
- Strawberries $5.96 for 4 lbs. limit 2
- Hot Pockets $1.39, limit 8
- Purex detergent $2.99
- Shoppers Value Milk $2 for a gallon
- Buy 3 Coca-Cola 2 liters, get $1 off instantly, 87 cents each when you buy three
- Lots of B1G1 free meat sales
- Sargento Shredded Cheese $1.99, use 0.40/2 from 1/31 SS
- Dan-o-nino or Crush cups $2, use $1/1 from 3/28 SS=$1
- Kelloggs/Free Milk, cereals $2.49 each, Buy 3 boxes, get 1 free gallon; buy 5 boxes get 2 free gallons; buy 7 boxes get 3 free gallons. A coupon will print for your next visit worth up to $4.19 per gallon. Multiple coupon combination, search afullcup.com and your stash!
- Post cereal, select varieties $1.49. Fruity and Cocoa Pebbles have a catalina running , Buy 3 get a $2 cat, Buy 4 get a $3 cat, Buy 5 get a $4 OYNO Coupon. Use $1/2 from 3/14 SS.
Best for last, I have been waiting to see what was in this one. Baby event catalina, buy $30 of participating products get $10 catalina. Products include:
- Pampers Big Box $18.99, use $2/1 from 3/14 RP or $1.50 from 4/4 P&G
- Pampers Jumbos $8.99, use coupons above
- Gerber 2nd foods $1
- Similac Formula Powder $21.99
- Huggies Big Box $19.99, use $2/1 from 3/21 SS
- Huggies Wipes $8.99, 0.50/1 from 3/21 SS
- Pampers Wipes $8.99, Double dipping promo on this one, Buy $10 worth of Pampers wipes get $2 cat, Buy $16 worth of Pampers wipes get $4 cat. Yes, this is in ADDITION to the $10 one! Thanks http://www.fabulesslyfrugal.com I am excited about this, because unlike diapers, wipe deals are much harder to come by!
- Gerber Graduates Puffs, Snacks, or Entrees $1.99
- Wet Ones $1 (great filler)
*I would check your stash! You probably have some great baby mailer coupons. If you are not on the baby companies mailing list go here (scroll to the bottom of post) and click on the links to sign up. Baby companies frequently mail out samples and high value coupons based on your babies age and development. Just this week I got some Gerber Graduate coupons!
*This post is part of the grocery gathering for Albertsons in Oregon. Click on over for more great matchups!
- Buy $20 get $5 back (or buy $30 get $10 back) details and brands participating here
I just went for $20 because it was the best overall deal with the coupons I had. I bought
- 4 Soft Scrub Kitchen/Bathroom cleaner $2.99, use $1.50/1 from 3/7 RP or $1/1 from April All You, or $1/1 to get it for Free or 50 cents! I only had one $1.50 coupon :(
- 2 Right Guard on sale for $2.50, use $1.50/1 from coupons.com, FREE (only one doubled because I had six coupons)
- Purex $3.33 because I needed a $3 ish filler. Also Dial hand soap pumps are $1 each, nice filler.
If you have 5 Soft Scrub $1.50 coupons, you only need to find a $5.05 in filler item, pay $5.05 and get $5 back!!! $20 worth of product for a nickel!! (even less if you have coupons for your filler item, it won't double, but you can use more than 5)
I also found a couple of new catalinas.
- Scrubbing Bubbles/Fantastik, Spend $8 get $2 catalina, Spend $15 get $5 lots of coupons in the 3/21 SS and also check out afullcup.com list, too many printables to list.
- Clorox, Spend $15 get a coupon for a free Glad trash bag, up to $5.49?. Not a lot of available coupons. I do have some $1.50/2 coupons that I got from a doctor's office or something and there are a few printables at afullcup.com, but they are over $2.
Final thought, I have read a few bloggers and comments complaining about only 5 coupons per day. I am liking it, it makes transactions much easier, the ability to roll catalinas, plus no thinking on the cashier's part and very little on yours! Plus in and out quick with the kids. A+ on this for Kmart so far!
Monday, April 5, 2010
I got LaCross Beauty Tool $4.29, used $2 coupon from All You=29 cents
Skintimate Shave Cream $3.79, used $2 coupon from package insert=Free (they won't give you any overage.)
I am going to go back, it really was painless and easy! I am liking this new Shop Your Way Rewards Program! Maybe they will double a lot more now that they can monitor it better with the card, let's hope! I have always liked Kmart better than the other "mart" because of there promos! I ran into quite a few catalina deals and promos. I wanted to share with you also some blog links to check out more matchups. Let me know though if you find any great freebies or cheapies!
*Remember you spend totals on these promos, is BEFORE any coupons!
- Spend $20 in participating Huggies, Goodnites, and Pull-ups get Free Nestle Juicy Juice with in store coupon. (Wipes are included)
- Use 0.50/1 (for wipes) from 3/21 SS, or $2/1 from 3/21 SS, or $2/1 from 3/28 (pull-ups)
- Diapers priced at $9.99, (of course, I will look for cheap fillers) Wipe Boxes at $9
P&G Promo (Spend $25 on participating P&G products, get $10 prepaid MasterCard via mail-in rebate. Look for the tearpad offer in the store.) Products include: UPDATE: please read this post by the Krazy Coupon Lady for clarification.
- Olay Definity or Regenerist $22, use $3 from 3/7 P&G
- Crest Toothpaste $3, use $1 from 4/4 P&G, will double to $2=$1
- Crest Pro-Health Rinse $6.99, use $2 from 3/7 P&G=$2.99
- Head and Shoulders $4.50, use B1G1 free from 4/4 P&G
- Scope $3.50
- Glide floss $3.50, use 0.75 from 4/4 P&G=$2
- Fixodent $4, use 0.50 from 4/4 P&G=$3
- Luvs Diapers Box $18, use $1 from 3/7 P&G=$16
- Pampers wipes $9
- Hair color-Clairol B1 Get 1 50% off, use $3 from 4/4 P&G
- Cover Girl face cosmetics B1 Get 1 50% off, use $1/1 from 3/7 or 4/4 P&G
- Gillette razors $6, use $2/1 (Venus) from 4/4 P&G=$2 or B1G1 Free coupon from 4/4 P&G (Mach 3)
- Satin Care gels $2.50, use $1/1 from 3/7 P&G=0.50
- Herbal Essences $6, use $1/1 from 4/4 P&G=$4
- Aussie $6, use buy shampoo or conditioner, get $2 off styler=$4 off two products.
- Gillette hair care $6, use $1 from 4/4 P&G=$4 (These are all large size bottles!)
- Tide $9, use $1/1 from 4/4 P&G=$7
- Bounce $9, use 0.25 from 3/7 P&G=$8.50
- Downy $9, use $1/1 from 4/4 P&G=$7
- Bounty $6.50, use 0.25 from 3/7 P&G=$6
- Charmin $6.50, use 0.25 from 4/4 P&G=$6
Georgia Pacific Promo: Spend $20 on participating items, listed below, receive $5 Catalina Coupon off your next shopping order or Spend $30 on participating items, listed below, receive a $10 Catalina Coupon off your next shopping order. Products are:
- Dry Idea,
- Dial, use $1 from 3/7 RP
- Brawny, use 0.50 from 3/14 RP
- Quilted Northern, use 0.50 from 3/14 RP
- Renuzit, various coupons in the 2/14 RP and 3/7 RP
- Dixie, various coupons in the 3/14 RP
- Right Guard, use $1.50 from coupons.com
- Sparkle, use 0.50 from 2/14 RP
- Soft Scrub, use $1.50 from 3/7 RP (these are priced at $2.99, so free product!)
- Angel Soft, use 0.50 from 2/14 RP
- Vanity Fair, use various coupons from 3/14 RP
*Bonus offer: In the 3/14 RP there is a mail in rebate for $5 when you spend $20 on GP everyday essentials brands, (Brawny, Quilted Northern, Vanity Fair, or Dixie).
hip 2 save
my frugal adventures
for more freebies and cheapies!