- Earn one point for every dollar you spend (non-prescription)
- Earn 25 points for every prescription purchase
- For every 125 points you earn (at 125, at 250 and at 375), you get a one-time 10% off shopping pass (via email)
- When you reach 500 points, 10% off all non-prescription purchases every day, discounts remains through calendar year
- When you reach 500 points, free health screenings, one free blood glucose and total cholesterol screening at Quest Diagnostics (or equivalent). This reward will be awarded by certificate via email with more complete instructions.
- When your reach 1,000 point, 20% off all non-prescription purchases, this discount will remain through calendar year.
- Everyday enjoy: member-only sale pricing, 10% off Rite Aid Brand products and 24/7 access to a pharmacist when you call 1-800-RITEAID
To read in even more detail, visit here.
Wow, it sounds great to me. I love reward programs when I am already shopping there. Let me know what you think. I hope this is a way that Rite Aid will turn it's financial problems around. I will be so sad if they have to sell out to someone else.