- I added $50 from a computer rebate to my funds (cash envelope).
- I spent $16.48 out of my cash envelope.
- Retail amount: $701.42
- Amount spent out of pocket in 2010: $114.81
The new video value coupons are up. You have a new chance to earn $5/$20 coupon, plus other great store(stackable) coupons just by watching short videos. These are the best ones I see:
- $2 off 2 Dixie plates (these will probably go on sale for $1.99 each sometime during the month)
- $3 off Coty nail polish
- $1 off Green Works cleaner ($5 Gift card when you buy $25 worth of Burt's Bees/Brita/Green Works) Also $1 off Burt's Bee and $1 off Brita available.
- Gerber baby food or juice buy 2 get 1 free ($5 SCR when you buy $15 or $10 SCR when you buy $25 worth of Gerber baby food or Nestle Good Start Formula) I love deals on baby food and formula, they don't happen often.
- $2 off Nestle Good Start Formula (read SCR info above) Remember any formula coupons can be stacked with formula "checks" you may have. Checks are considered "payment" and are separate from coupons.
- $1 off Cottonelle
- $2 off L'Oreal Double Extend Lash Boosting Serum or Kit
- $1 off Stayfree
- $1 off Rite Aid Magnum 5 Razor
- $1/2 Kelloggs cookies or crackers
- $1 off Maybelline eye shadow