Friday, April 23, 2010

Rite Aid Recap

My first experience with the Wellness card and it went great, I think it gave me two additional discounts on stuff not on sale and not Rite Aid products? My receipt also printed off two coupons $1 off any oral care purchase of $1.99 or more and $1 off any seasonal pruchase of $1.99 or more. These are Rite Aid coupons too, so they should be stackable. I also found out that Rite Aid has cheap milk. A gallon of our area's "name brand" was only $1.99, it is usually $3.49+ at other stores. On to the recap:

  1. Didn't add any rebates
  2. Spent $16.26 from my rebate recycled cash stash
  3. Retail amount: $771.61
  4. Amount spent out of pocket in 2010: $114.81

1 comment:

  1. I was so upset when I went to Rite Aid the other day and forgot to take my Wellness card, and I hadn't activated it yet either, so they couldn't look it up! BUMMER!

    ReplyDelete