I got LaCross Beauty Tool $4.29, used $2 coupon from All You=29 cents
Skintimate Shave Cream $3.79, used $2 coupon from package insert=Free (they won't give you any overage.)
I am going to go back, it really was painless and easy! I am liking this new Shop Your Way Rewards Program! Maybe they will double a lot more now that they can monitor it better with the card, let's hope! I have always liked Kmart better than the other "mart" because of there promos! I ran into quite a few catalina deals and promos. I wanted to share with you also some blog links to check out more matchups. Let me know though if you find any great freebies or cheapies!
*Remember you spend totals on these promos, is BEFORE any coupons!
- Spend $20 in participating Huggies, Goodnites, and Pull-ups get Free Nestle Juicy Juice with in store coupon. (Wipes are included)
- Use 0.50/1 (for wipes) from 3/21 SS, or $2/1 from 3/21 SS, or $2/1 from 3/28 (pull-ups)
- Diapers priced at $9.99, (of course, I will look for cheap fillers) Wipe Boxes at $9
P&G Promo (Spend $25 on participating P&G products, get $10 prepaid MasterCard via mail-in rebate. Look for the tearpad offer in the store.) Products include: UPDATE: please read this post by the Krazy Coupon Lady for clarification.
- Olay Definity or Regenerist $22, use $3 from 3/7 P&G
- Crest Toothpaste $3, use $1 from 4/4 P&G, will double to $2=$1
- Crest Pro-Health Rinse $6.99, use $2 from 3/7 P&G=$2.99
- Head and Shoulders $4.50, use B1G1 free from 4/4 P&G
- Scope $3.50
- Glide floss $3.50, use 0.75 from 4/4 P&G=$2
- Fixodent $4, use 0.50 from 4/4 P&G=$3
- Luvs Diapers Box $18, use $1 from 3/7 P&G=$16
- Pampers wipes $9
- Hair color-Clairol B1 Get 1 50% off, use $3 from 4/4 P&G
- Cover Girl face cosmetics B1 Get 1 50% off, use $1/1 from 3/7 or 4/4 P&G
- Gillette razors $6, use $2/1 (Venus) from 4/4 P&G=$2 or B1G1 Free coupon from 4/4 P&G (Mach 3)
- Satin Care gels $2.50, use $1/1 from 3/7 P&G=0.50
- Herbal Essences $6, use $1/1 from 4/4 P&G=$4
- Aussie $6, use buy shampoo or conditioner, get $2 off styler=$4 off two products.
- Gillette hair care $6, use $1 from 4/4 P&G=$4 (These are all large size bottles!)
- Tide $9, use $1/1 from 4/4 P&G=$7
- Bounce $9, use 0.25 from 3/7 P&G=$8.50
- Downy $9, use $1/1 from 4/4 P&G=$7
- Bounty $6.50, use 0.25 from 3/7 P&G=$6
- Charmin $6.50, use 0.25 from 4/4 P&G=$6
Georgia Pacific Promo: Spend $20 on participating items, listed below, receive $5 Catalina Coupon off your next shopping order or Spend $30 on participating items, listed below, receive a $10 Catalina Coupon off your next shopping order. Products are:
- Dry Idea,
- Dial, use $1 from 3/7 RP
- Brawny, use 0.50 from 3/14 RP
- Quilted Northern, use 0.50 from 3/14 RP
- Renuzit, various coupons in the 2/14 RP and 3/7 RP
- Dixie, various coupons in the 3/14 RP
- Right Guard, use $1.50 from coupons.com
- Sparkle, use 0.50 from 2/14 RP
- Soft Scrub, use $1.50 from 3/7 RP (these are priced at $2.99, so free product!)
- Angel Soft, use 0.50 from 2/14 RP
- Vanity Fair, use various coupons from 3/14 RP
*Bonus offer: In the 3/14 RP there is a mail in rebate for $5 when you spend $20 on GP everyday essentials brands, (Brawny, Quilted Northern, Vanity Fair, or Dixie).
hip 2 save
my frugal adventures
for more freebies and cheapies!