Monday, October 18, 2010

I'm back...

Well, we are settled (somewhat) in our new pad and I have modern technology like internet again! Yeah! Trying to coupon without daily internet access is HARD! I did still manage to do okay, but I felt sick inside knowing I was missing great deals and spending WAY too MUCH for the everyday essentials.

Anyway, I am back to blogging. I never wanted to be a "cut and paste" blog or do 20 posts a day. I am trying to just share the best deals and little tidbits, because it is something I love to do. I am also almost 30 weeks pregnant, so I am not sure how the blogging will all work out once I have 4 kids! So bear with me as we get back into the swing of things. I do have a couple of fantastic things and giveaways to share with you in the next few days. Here we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment