Thursday, October 28, 2010

Rite Aid, Free Cosmo Beauty Bag

The Free NYC makeup deal at Rite Aid just got better! When I was buying my NYC makeup this week at Rite Aid, I noticed a little sign for a free Cosmo Beauty Bag. I went home and got the details. Purchase any two featured products at Rite Aid and get this Cosmo Beauty Bag.


*Here is the ad, click on to make bigger, ignore my notes :)

Products: With sales, SCRs, and coupons

  • NYC New York Color's Individual Eyes Custom Compact (This week this product comes with free Nail Enamel and $1 + UP Reward, also you can get both free if you use the B1G1 Free coupon from October All You, save your receipts!)
  • No Gray
  • Beyonce Heat (Next week this has a B1G1 50% sale and/or (?) $10 off, there is also a $3 SCR on this product)
  • Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure (The week of 11/21-11/27, this has a 50 cent SCR).
  • Listerine Zero, Use $2/1 from 9/9 RP
  • Reach by Design, Use $1/1 from 10/10 RP
  • Biore Steam Activated Cleanser use $2/1 from 10/10 SS

*Personally, I think I will wait for the Sally Hansen week and pair that with my NYC purchase, unless the Listerine or Reach goes on a good sale.

*Send your original receipts by Nov. 30 to: Cosmo Promo Beauty Essentials, 300 W. 57th Street, 37th Floor, New York, NY 10019. While supplies last, these kind of promos tend to go quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment