Tuesday, May 31, 2011

All for Free!

Here is what I got for free on my shopping trips today.

Rite Aid:


  • Renpure Shampoo free after + UP

  • Orbit Gum, had free coupon from facebook promo

Albertsons:



  • Water free with a catalina from promo last week

  • Propel, free when you bought Aquafina water

  • Free Pineapple, when you bought 2 Dole Salads

  • Frosted Mini Wheats, B1G1 Free coupon from Vocalpoint

  • Milk, free after 4 boxes of Kelloggs Mini Wheats cereal (with coupons and doubles, I only paid $3.50 for all 4 boxes of cereal!)

  • Free Redbox rental with code from previous promo

Fred Meyer:



  • Strawberries $2, used $2 off any $2 produce purchase from Fred Meyer rebate coupons

  • Heath bars on sale for Buy 2 Get 1 Free (these are for my son's teachers, his name is Heath)

Total retail: $43.01. This is why I love to coupon, things I normally buy at a great price, free!

No comments:

Post a Comment