- Print with colored ink (I had a few printed in black and white because my color was out...these are heavily scrutinized.)
- Whenever possible use a "clipped" coupon. Sometimes identical coupons are in the insert and they are generally accepted much easier. (However, many times the internet coupons are of higher values.)
- Only print your fair share. When you run to several other computers to print "two" off and then use them all together it draws suspicion. Plus, it take the opportunity to print that coupon from someone else.
- If you suspect a coupon to be fraudulent, do not use it. Cashiers will trust you more, if they know you are an honest couponer.
- Respect the cashiers/managers decision, don't make a scene over a couple of dollars. Remember they are just doing their job, they could also face reprimanding for taking bad coupons. Also if you have a bad or especially GOOD situation report it. A lot of times the employees might get special bonuses/recognition for being a GOOD employee.
Last of all remember couponing is a game. If you play the game unfairly or cheat, you lose and eventually the game is finished for everyone. Let's all keep the game fun!