Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Kmart Doubles Day 2

Had another successful Kmart double day...not the lowest oop ever, but things we use and high value coupons to double.

  1. Kelloggs Fruit Snacks $2.79 each (not great, but the kids' treat), used $1/2 from tearpad in store=$1.79 each, not a stock up price, but they had been on errands for over 2 hours so it was a nice cheapish reward. Be on the lookout for this tearpad to use with a really good sale.
  2. Enfamil $6.99, used $2/1 from pediatrician's office tearpad=$2.99, I could have got it for 99 cents had I had my Enfamil checks with me :( Heads up though, ask to see the coupon bin at your doctor's office. They often have high value coupons for formula, meds, and other baby supplies.
  3. Dreft $8.99, used $2/1 from a P&G package insert=$4.99
  4. Huggies Wipes $2.99, used 2 $1/1 from home mailer=99 cents each.

I posted this to point out two things, #1 coupons are everywhere, be constantly on the lookout! and #2 it is possible to save money on things you use everyday...you might not get them free, but you can certainly lower your out of pocket. (I have yet to see free formula or Dreft.)

No comments:

Post a Comment