My sister did her first Kmart doubles run this week, she did a great job and found a killer Nivea Body Wash deal. She is just getting started in couponing, but is catching on very quickly. Way to go Dev! Here is her summary:
- Pampers wipes refills—$6.99 each, used $1/1 deal from a previous wipes purchase. Final cost was $4.99.
- Nivea bodywashes! It was a bogo (buy one, get one) half off sale at the store, the original prices at $6.29 and $2.65 (at half off). I had 2 $2/1 coupons, making the final cost only $0.94! Yes, you read that right, $0.94 for the two bodywashes!
- Orbit gum—filler item (read bottom for details...) No deal here really, I just needed some gum and to get to $25.00! It cost $1.29.
- Colgate toothpaste—$3.99. Used $1/1 from all you magazine. Final cost—$1.99
- Johnson's Natural baby wash—$4.39. Used $1/1 from all you magazine. Final cost—$2.39
I saved $14.00 on my items that I used coupons with...which was everything but the gum, tax not included.