- Trident Layers 99 cents, used 75 cent coupon from 2/7 SS=24 cents each
- Cottonelle 12 pack $5.99, used $1 coupon from Feb All You and $1 video values (Rite Aid coupon)=$3.99. There are also 0.50 coupons on coupons.com if you don't have the All You one.
- Dawn Detergent 79 cents, used $1 coupon from mailer and 0.50 coupon from 3/7 P&G=free and 29 cents.
- Joy Detergent 79 cents, used 0.30 coupon from 2/7 P&G
- Frizz Ease Shampoo and Styler $6.49 each, used $3 coupon from 3/7 SS and $2 coupon from 3/7 SS and $1 coupon from video values (above link). Plus will get back $6.49 SCR=49 cents for both. (I could have gone with a cheaper styler, but I wanted to try the "creme" kind)
- Used $3/15 (currently on coupons.com)
- Spent $9.21 will get back $6.49 rebate=$2.72
- No rebates added :(
- Spent $9.21
- Retail amount to date (2010): $613.93
- Amount spent out of pocket in 2010: $114.81
For a full list of this week's deals click here.