Friday, August 6, 2010

Rite Aid Recap

Good news, my coupon diva friends, Rite Aid updated their coupon policy in clear, precise language. Click here for the full copy. (Thanks Hip 2 Save!) Several things are clearly explained:
  • $5/$25 is before any coupons
  • B1G1 free sales can be combined with a B1G1 Free coupon
  • You CAN stack in ad, video values, and manufacturer's coupons
  • You can use as many + Up rewards as you want per transaction, just as long as your total doesn't go negative!
  • :)

Also there is a new $5/$25 coupon at redplum.com, print it twice, it doesn't expire until 12/31/10!

I did a great job with my deals this week, after + Ups and SCRs, I spent only $5.04 for all of that above and that includes $11.99 vitamins that I didn't have a coupon for! Also I did another mini transaction to get the Spin Brushes for my kids, not the greatest deal ever, but it did qualify for the dental SCR and made my kids happy, so still a success.

  1. Added $21.43 to my cash from a reimbursement
  2. Spent $10.03 from my cash envelope, and $10.62 for toothbrushes out of pocket-forgot envelope :(
  3. Retail Amount to date: $1613.90
  4. Amount spent out of pocket in 2010: $199.58

No comments:

Post a Comment