Wednesday, August 11, 2010

What I have been up to...

Remember how I told you like three months ago that we were getting ready to move into our new house? Well, we finally have our occupancy permit and our notice on the rental has been given. So, I have been a blog slacker, but a busy blog slacker. I have been gettting ready for my garage sale! I have been going through each room one by one and gutting everything. I don't want to move a bunch of trash and junk! Here are my two piles...the pictures dont' do it justice, they are HUGE! Almost 10 bins of kid clothes alone!
I haven't even gotten to my 6 year olds room yet or the garage, yikes! I am hoping to do well enough to help with my some new furniture or at least some school clothes. Well, that is my progress, at least the closets are clean, the rest of the house not so much as it has been badly neglected and kid cluttered while I was going through things. Today, my plan is to catch up on the house and get to the Albertsons matchups. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. I've been wondering if that wasn't what was going on since you've been MIA. Good luck with the move! I hope it goes smoothly.

    ReplyDelete