Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Rite Aid Recap


It is a great week at Rite Aid, with lots of freebies and cheap diapers, as I am sure you know. My life is insane right now and my computer time is limited. I am moving/garage sale prepping/getting ready for school. So, until my life is a little less hectic, I would like to encourage you to visit my favorite blogs to get the deals.
I did stop by Rite Aid to get the free jello, body wash, and cash in on Cottonelle and Pull-ups. The + Ups print once for each pack of diapers you are buying, rather than one per household. What a great deal. I am also waiting to see what SCR they qualify for (hopefully both of the Kimberly Clark spend $25 get $5, but the wording is tricky, even though Pullups are in the picture, so we will see.)
Also I am at the 20% off mark on all my non sale Rite Aid purchases! Yeah! Even the newspapers rang up 20% off.
  1. Added $19.97 from my July SCR
  2. Spent $19.45 out of my recycled cash
  3. Retail amount to date: $1750.04
  4. Amount spent out of pocket in 2010: $199.58

No comments:

Post a Comment