Thursday, December 10, 2009

Albertsons Doubles Catalina

I had read about a doubles catalina printing at Albertsons from fabulessly frugal. Since I had a few items to get for a holiday party, I decided to check it out. The deal is spend $25 get 3 double manufacturer's coupons catalina (exactly like the regular doubles). You have to spend the $25 between now and Sunday and spend the catalinas between now and Tuesday. I was a little concerned because I was wondering if this was Albertsons "new" way to have us get doubles, instead of releasing them in the paper. The cashier/manager/5 star! said, "No this is just an extra thing going on right now." So there you have it, if you are headed out to do a $15 catalina promo, just add the extra $10 with something you need and then you will get the doubles to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment