No $5/25 floating around out there, so head on over to video values to earn you $5/20 coupon. It takes about 15 minutes to earn enough points to print out the coupon, some good ones to watch are Progresso Soups, Huggies (if you are going for diaper deals), Pull-ups (two coupons), and Ziploc. Remember these are Rite Aid coupons, so they are stackable.
- Toys 50% off
- Lots of candy deals
- Welch's Sparkling Cider $2.50, use $1.50 from 11/15 SS
- Duracell Batteries, packs on sale for $5.99, $6.99, and $9.99, spend $15 get $5 SCR, varies coupons in 12/13 RP and 11/22 SS
- Ziplocs $1.99, use $1/2 from 12/6 SS and the $0.50 coupon from video values. Buy three and submit for SCJohnson rebate worth $5. Remember you can get this rebate 3 times before June 2010.
- Olay lotions and body wash $4.99 each. Buy two lotions, use two Buy body wash, get lotion free coupons from 11/29 PG. Submit for Olay rebate to get the purchase price of two lotions free. You get two lotions and two body washes free!
- Huggies $8.99, Remember this is the last week to earn your free Huggies coupon (by 5 packs get a coupon for a free pack). the coupon project has all the great diapers scenarios for you. I have to admit diaper deals are my "Kryptonite!" After six plus years of having one or two kids in diapers and always buying name brand. I am loving all these deals to get good diapers for cheap! I might have to pass on this though as I have already earned my Huggies SCR and my gift of savings, not to mention my daughter has a good few months of diapers. I also have to hide them from my husband, because I have too many! Sigh, cheap diapers will come again.
This is also the last week to get your gift of savings, actually until December 24. So, if you need any last minute stocking stuffers, spend your money at Rite Aid.