Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Rite Aid Candy Deal!

You may have noticed my posts are a little sporadic lately. We are in the last fews weeks of complete our dream home (it has only been a 7 year process from conception to completion...). In the mist of all this excitement/stress our rental is also being put up for sale, so I have been doing major reorganization/deep cleaning. So today, I finally sat down to try and go shopping and found this great deal!

  1. Buy Box Russell Stover's Candy $4.99
  2. Buy Bag Hershey's Kisses $2.99
  3. Buy Dentyne Gum Cup $2.99
  • Use $1/1 Russell Stover's from 5/2 RP
  • Use $1 off $10 candy purchase from wellness (should have got in an email, I will try it to see if it works on "gum" but I think it should)
  • Get $3 in + up rewards, one for each product
  • Submit for free tote bag! (previous Rite Aid post)
  • Pay $5.97 and get a free tote!

No comments:

Post a Comment