Thursday, June 3, 2010

Rite Aid Recap

I spent a lot this week, but I did earn my $5 Kelloggs coupons, Free Huggies coupon, and hopefully a $10 Gift Card (from the Allergy SCR-not sure on the wellness math?). My son came down with Poison Oak this week and I had to buy Zyrtec and Benadryl, lucky for me they were part of the Allergy rebate! I also looked up coupon options at afullcup.com and coupontom.com and found a $5/2 and $1/1 coupon to use! I am so glad that something I needed anyway I could get for just a little over $8 out of pocket. That beats the old way of going to Walmart and buying generic brands!
  1. Didn't add any rebates (although I did get back over $40 in Staples Rewards, but they are only good at Staples!)
  2. Spent $34.32 from my cash envelope and $18.67 out of pocket (for allergy meds)
  3. Retail amount to date: $1123.69
  4. Amount spent out of pocket in 2010: $133.48

No comments:

Post a Comment