Friday, June 18, 2010

Rite Aid Recap

When you factor in all + Up rewards and rebates, I will get all this for less than $1! (and that includes the treats my little ones scored-long gone now!) I LOVE +Up Rewards, so easy to use and no complicated rules. They are store coupons, so they just "stack" to anything!

  1. Added $21.50 to my cash envelope, plus my free Huggies coupon, my 10% wellness reward coupon (haven't used yet), and my P&G coupon book, with great coupons including $2 off Herbal Essences and $3 off Pampers! Plus I earned $6 in + Up rewards, including the $1 for the Huggies that I got for free with my coupon. First time I have ever been paid to buy diapers!!!
  2. Spent $17.78 from my cash envelope
  3. Retail Amount to Date: $1246.87
  4. Amount Spent out of pocket in 2010: $113.48

No comments:

Post a Comment