Thursday, May 13, 2010

Fred Meyer deals

Fred Meyer's Founder's Day Sale is going on this week! There are some great deals, I got all three things above for 59 cents!

  1. Northland and TreeTop Juices 2 for $3 with in ad coupon. You can stack this with the $1/2 here. I did my main transaction and got a $1/1 Northland coupon from the catalina machine, so I had to go back in and use it! 50 cents for juice normally $3.79! Look in the coupon exchange box for this coupon too.
  2. Raspberries $2 each, used my $2 off $2 or more produce purchase I got from my Fred Meyer rebates that came a few days ago. There are many $2, including strawberries, blackberries, pineapples, and mangos!
  3. Hamburger $2.09, used my $2 off $2 or more meat purchase from Fred Meyer rebate coupons to get it for 9 cents!
  4. They also have kids knit separates on sale for $3.99 (0-4T) or $4.99 (4-7). Great basic shorts, capris, shirts, tanks, and graphic tees if fun colors and designs. I got some neutral ones to mix with existing pieces we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment