Friday, May 21, 2010

Kudos to Fred Meyer and Catalina

Remember how I attempted to do the Huggies Catalina deal here and that it didn't work and Fred Meyer was looking into it for me, that was Monday.

Early Tuesday morning, I got a call from catalina asking for my address to mail my coupon out and I got it today! It also came with a very nice letter thanking me for my patience and patronage. They mailed it all the way from Florida and I still got it in time to roll it into another deal! I was way impressed with both Fred Meyer and Catalina on this one.

A good lesson to be learned here, if you catalina doesn't print call 1-888-8COUPON with your receipt information. I was under the impression that it took forever to get through to a person and even longer to get your coupon. That doesn't appear to be the case. Never give up on a catalina you earned!

1 comment:

  1. The Huggies deal here at Smith's wasn't a catalina, the $3 just came off instantly at the register. Much easier I think. I missed out on the Rite Aid deal cause they sold out so fast, so I'm glad I could still get a pretty good deal at Smiths.

    ReplyDelete