Well, another round of doubles, today I got stuff we need, so not really exciting.
- Orajel Toothpaste $3.19, used $1/1=$1.19
- Cetaphil $10.79, used $2 bricks coupon=$6.79, high but my daughter needs this lotion for her senstive skin
- Pantene Hair Spray $3.50, used $2 Parade coupon=Free
- Pull Ups $9.99, used $2 coupon=$7.99, this coupon did not double. I had been hearing mixed reports on whether diapers were included, but apparently they are not. :(
* I am going to attempt an awesome Rimmel make-up deal tomorrow. I will let you know how it goes! I am also planning on looking for free/very cheap toothpaste/toothbrushes and possibly shaving cream and razor blades. I love the treasure hunt part!