Saturday, July 10, 2010

Ode to Kmart

Last day of doubles, it has been fun. I was a little sad that I didn't get to get gum or cleaners this go around, but maybe next time. I got ReNu again ($4.99 for twin pack), Bandaids, ($1.50) and Oral B toothbrush, free! I was planning on getting free Lip Smackers, but I couldn't find them and had to go pick up my kids.
Kmart gets a bad wrap, I realize it probably wasn't the best marketing tool to hire Martha Stewart and Rosie O'Donnel as your spokesman. I know they have lame employees and the store is dirty. And everyday, they may be overpriced more than the Wal...but let me tell you the top ten reasons "i heart kmart."

10. They have smart registers! They double automatically, no thinking on your part or the cashier.
9. I am sentimental and it brings back memories: When I grew up there was no WalMart nearby and going to KMart was a social event.
8. The employees actually have time to help you.
7. They have excellent clearance deals, hello Blue Light Special!!
6. Since they merged with Sears, they have nicer stuff.
5. The Shop Your Rewards card, nice perks!
4. Less BO smell, (okay so that is rude) but anyway less people=more room in the aisles so I can maneuver the store quickly.
3. They actually run promotions.
2. They DOUBLE COUPONS frequently.
1. They are just NOT WalMart.


So what do you think of Kmart?

No comments:

Post a Comment