Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Tropicana Juicy Rewards

We had an impromptu trip to Portland this weekend, so I went investigating for something fun for the kids to do. I logged on to my Juicy Rewards account and for only 4 points (you get 3 points with every carton). I got B1G1 Free admission tickets to the Portland Children's Museum saving us $16! The best part is I only paid $1.66 for these juice cartons! What a great payout on your points!

I just wanted to remind you about this program. The rewards are good until February 2011, but there are some great coupons and discounts to be had. Check out
Juicy Rewards and start saving your points! I love it when a company rewards me for buying stuff I would normally buy anyway! Have any of you used Juicy Rewards, did you get something good?

No comments:

Post a Comment