UPDATE: did the deal today and everything worked perfectly, including the gift card! The exact wording on the Kmart customer service memo said "consumables" as well as grocery and drugstore!
- Spend $25 or more in grocery or drugstore merchandise
- Amount cannot exceed price (no overage)
- You may only purchase 4 of the same item using double coupon.
- Excludes B1G1 Free and Kmart coupons.
- Limit of 5 coupons per day.
With all these restrictions, I wondered if I could find a deal...but I did.
There is currently a promo for a Free $5 Kmart award card when you by 3 Pampers or 3 Huggies jumbo diapers. They are priced at $9.99 this week, so the best deal is with Huggies.
- Buy 3 Huggies $29.97
- Use 3 $2/1 coupons from 11/14 or 12/5 SS ($4 x 3=-$12)
- Pay $17.97
- Get $5 Kmart card
- =$12.97 for three packs of diapers, best part come back the next day and repeat only use card and pay $12.97 and get back another $5 Kmart card!
*I am assuming diapers are part of "drugstore" as they were not part of "healthy and beauty" last time. However, I will be going to Kmart tomorrow to confirm this deal and any other promos I may see.