- Air Wick Candles B1G1 Free, priced at $5.99. When you buy $10 worth of Air Wick get $3 + Up, Use 4 $3/1 from 11/14 SS=after coupons -2 cents, after + Ups $3.02 money maker!
- Colgate Sensitive $3.50, use 0.75/1 from 12/5 SS, get $3.50 +Up=75 cents money maker!
- Hormel Complete $1.99, use $1 flu book coupon, get $1 + Up=1 cent money maker!
- Advil $4.99 (4 day sale price), use $1/1 from 12/12 RP, Use $1 video value coupon, get $1 + Up, and $1 SCR, AND $3 + Up for (4 day sale price)=$2.01 money maker!
No coupons needed:
- Rite Aid Tape B1G1 Free $1.49 for 2, get $2 +Up=51 cent money maker!
- Revlon Beauty Tools 40% off, Emery Boards 75 cents each, get $1 SCR and $2 + Up on 2=$1.50 money maker!
- "Great Value Toys" 25% off, get $2 + Up for each toy, these figures and some puzzles are priced at 99 cents, so ring up at 74 cents each=I paid for 6 and got $12 + Up back, so $7.56 money maker!
- *There are plenty of all these still available too!
My huge receipt! I got back $28.50 in + Ups, plus I will get $2 SCR and this will put me over the top for my gift of savings! I did use $3 + Ups to pay (so adding that back in)....so the net for this trip was $3.67, of which $2.40 was bottle deposits!
- Didn't add any to my rebate envelope
- Spent $31.17 out of pocket...I wanted to get some of these money makers and I wanted to make sure I got my gift of savings. (Retail this week would have been $102.06)
- Retail Amount to date: $2611.11
- Amount spent out of pocket in 2010: $272.07
Oh, I love shopping trips like this!