Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Fly Lady: Day 23

Set your afternoon schedule. Basically this means after school until bedtime. The "witching" hour as it is commonly referred to. This is my worst time of the day, trying to get dinner done, tired baby, bored kids...it gets crazy. I am still waiting on finding whether or not my Kindergartener will be in morning or afternoon Kindergarten, so I can set my schedule for after school lessons/activities. It will be busy! Hopefully with dinner planning and the quiet time in the afternoon with only my younger two (who both still nap!, maybe I will even get to sneak one in sometime) will give me the stamina to survive until "the most wonderful time of the day" BEDTIME. (Yes, we actually call it this at our house and it is 8 pm!)

No comments:

Post a Comment