Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Fly Lady: Day 3

Sign up for emails and the Big Tent Blink.


I actually have been doing for a long time and following them on facebook, now I actually need to read them better. One thing about Fly Lady, they send out a ton of emails, so make sure you are only signed up for what interests you. I just get the daily newsletter. I know that ding from my iPhone between 10-11 pm in the fly lady. :)




Which reminds me, I am on a lot of email lists because of free samples, coupons, and sweepstakes. (All of which I am addicted to...). I might spend part of my day today deleting some emails and removing me from email lists (about 15 minutes...lol). I will probably clean out my fridge. I love a plan.






So far I am...keeping my sink clean, getting dressed and ready in the early am, and reading the Big Tent Blink.






*If you are wondering what fly lady is and what I am doing go here and follow the baby steps with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment