Thursday, October 15, 2009

Getting my 2 cents worth

Yes all of this and Rite Aid paid me two cents! The retail on this was $57.71, so here is the breakdown: The Pantene and Olay was for the Olay rebate. (The Herbal Essences with these two qualifies for the P & G $10 gift card promotion) The M & M were for a survey. The Sucrets, Throat Coolers, Cold War, and Carmex were all free after rebate. The water, chap stick, and gum were free with Rite Aid coupons I earned from a previous promotion. The hair clips was what I bought with my coupon overage, plus I get a $1 rebate back on those. I can't believe I used to pay for this stuff (or the generic brand of this stuff) when now I get the name brand stuff for free. I am a happy shopper today. There was still plenty of all the freebates at my Rite Aid, so hurry out and get your deals. You have through Saturday.

1 comment:

  1. Nicely done! I'm sure glad you taught me about Rite Aid. And I think you were right about Walgreen's Register Rewards. It's very confusing and hard to figure out. Rite Aid is much simpler

    ReplyDelete