Saturday, October 3, 2009

Rite Aid Deals for 10/4-10/10



Free after rebate this week include Super Poligrip Powder and Scalpicin Medicated Wipes, I am not excited about either of those. I don't buy product me and my family will never use, even if they are free.

I am excited that the video values program has been refreshed. This is a great program that give you access to lots of coupons that can be paired with manufacturer's coupons and rebates to save even more money. There is also a $5 off $20 purchase you can earn by watching videos (commercials) of products. It only takes about 10-15 minutes to watch enough videos to earn your coupon. Check it out when you get a chance.

Best deal I see is Kotex pads/liners/tampons are $2 for 6. Buy 2 get a $1 SCR. Use the $2 off 2 coupon in 10/4 SS and they are 2 for $3.

There is a good rebate promotion going on with Johnson & Johnson products. Buy $15 get $5 SCR, or Buy $20 get $8 SCR, or Buy $25 get $10 SCR back. These totals are before coupons too! The included products are : Listerine mouthwash, Tylenol Cold, Extra Strength, Children's Tylenol, Children's Tylenol plus, Motrin IB, Reach Total Care floss and toothbrushes, Clean and Clear skincare, Band-aid, Neosporin, Zyrtec and Zyrtec D, Benadryl allergy, Sudafed and Sudafed PE, Pepcid Complete, Immondium anti-diarrheal, and St. Joseph's aspirin. The Tylenol, St. Joseph's, and Motrin also have a separate $2 SCR, so you potentially get back $12. (These three products qualify for both rebates). Check out the coupon matchups at my frugal adventures.

Another good rebate going on right now is the SC Johnson rebate. Basically it is buy 3 participating products get $5 rebate by mail. This rebate can be done at any store and any time up to July 2010. However, this week though Rite Aid has Ziplocs on sale for $1.99, use three(if you have them) .55 coupons from the 9/13 SS, making your total $4.32, so you get PAID .68 to take home three boxes of Ziplocs.

Not too much else I am excited about. Did you find any other deals?

3 comments:

  1. Is that SC Johnson rebate the one that can be done up to 3 times? I've read about so many of them lately, I can't keep track.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn, I'm Dev's sis-in-law! Thanks for the tip on the SC johnson rebate and the sale at rite-aid for ziploc bags. I printed off my form and I'm ready to go. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicole, yes you can do it three times per household, even better!

    Jill, there are ziploc coupons in yesterdays paper. You could still go buy one I am sure.

    ReplyDelete