Thursday, January 28, 2010

Rite Aid Recap

Oh, how I love to use Rite Aid as my ___mart! I got some things I really needed for a $18.40 after rebates. Not the greatest SCR week, but I got 11 game pieces, one of which was an instant winner for 2 more game pieces. Yes, I think I am addicted to trying to win the Game of Life :) Have you won anything? I would love to know. Now on to the recap,

  1. No new rebates to add, they better come soon!
  2. Spent $22.05
  3. Retail amount to date: $234.15
  4. Amount spent out of pocket in 2010: $52.04

1 comment:

  1. The only thing I have won is the 2 more tickets. I got that coupon 3 times now. I'm only one away from a couple of things, but I keep getting the same game pieces over and over. I'm thinking I'm going to win one of the cruises though. :)

    ReplyDelete