Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Why I coupon

If I had bought this all at retail, it would have cost $134.72, but I used coupons, sales, and rebates and so I paid only $56.66 for all of this. That is a savings of 58%! Plus, I will get back $3.50 in SCRs and I got a $5 catalina. A couple of really good deals I wanted to share.

  • Albertons: Buy 5 Breakstone/Knudsen (name will very depending on location) Cottage Doubles and get a $5 catalina. Some stores have these priced at only $1, mine they were $1.29, but after you factor in the cat, it is like getting 5 for the price of 1. This is part of the Kraft catalina promotion, Buy 5 Kraft products get a $5 catalina through 1/24. Sale price through today.

  • Rite Aid: The Finish deal just got better. There is a $1 coupon for Finish on video values and the regular price is $6.49. Use $2.50 coupon from 1/3 SS, use $1 video value coupon (you can stack these and they both scan without any problem) and get a $2.50 SCR. That means you pay just 49 cents for a 20 count box. Limit 1 rebate.

No comments:

Post a Comment