Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Store Secrets: Kmart Shop Your Way Rewards Card


It is no secret that I prefer the K to the Wal as far as Marts go, but here is another reason I prefer Kmart. Kmart just released a rewards card, called shop your way rewards. I went to my Kmart and got a card and the details, here are the perks:


  • Earn 1% back in Rewards on all purchases at Kmart, Sears, Lands' End at Sears, kmart.com, sears.com, and mygofer.com

  • Rewards are stored on your card and you have the option of when you want to use them. You can used them every time (that amount comes off your receipt) or save them up and use them towards a bigger purchase. Your cashier will ask you each time if you want to use them.

  • Win great prizes with K'Ching surprises at checkout in Kmart stores (not sure what this is yet).

  • Earn bonus Rewards (example: right now get 2% back on certain items) on promotions

  • Get valuable coupons with your card at Kmart pharmacy

  • Hassle-free returns at stores (shouldn't that already be in place, just asking?)

Basically you can sign up here or in the store. I did in the store so I could have my card faster. Now everytime you shop, just hand over your card and it will keep track of your rewards. 1% may not be much, but it does ad up. Plus if you need to buy something big, it could really help you out.

1 comment:

  1. This is off the subject of your post but . . . I was on the I heart Rite Aid web site last night and there is a post where you can sign up for some marketing company email mailing list and when you sign up you get a 5 of 25 coupon for Rite Aid that doesn't expire until 12/31/10. It came right away (I get so much junk email, what's a little more?) and the best part is that it is sent as a PDF so you can print it off as many times as you want! I saved it so my computer so I can just print it as needed. I thought that was pretty cool since I haven't been able to find one the past week.

    ReplyDelete