Thursday, November 12, 2009

Reader's Deals

I got some great deals from readers. Audrey said, "If you buy 3 "sets" of the pie and ice cream the catalina will give you $15. The Albertson's checker and manager went over my receipt this morning to find out what triggered it." The Breyer's ice cream is part of the buy $30 get $15 catalina promotion running through today. I tried this today and it did not work for me. I am emailing catalina to see why, but you might have better luck.

Heidi sent a link to a $10 coupon for the UP DVD here. Several stores have this priced around $19.99. I saw one today that also had a rebate sticker for a free plush toy (via mail) with purchase. There are also two rebates out ronzoni pasta for $4 with purchase of pasta and DVD or bird's eye $5 rebate with two Viola meals and DVD purchase. If you want an even more advanced and cheaper deal, check out cheaper by the dozen. There is also a Target coupon you can stack with the $10 coupon. Keep your eyes peeled this time of year there will be rebates on movies with products. Last year I got one for Shrek the Halls and the Tinkerbell movie.

Thanks, Audrey and Heidi. If you find a good deal you would like to share, please email me at dealsbydawn at yahoo dot com.

No comments:

Post a Comment